BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 18:55:04 -0600
Its a "Performance II Latex Foam Mattress" by TalaTech International,
1-800-TalaTech.  It has a cotton-like material covering and a nice blue
edging all around.  I never tried sleeping on it without sheets.

As for camping mattresses, go get yourself a self inflating sleeping
pad.  Mine is a ThermaRest, but other outfits are making them now.
They are damned expensive, but you will never regret spending the
money.  They keep you insulated from the ground, away from the damp and
make sleeping on a gravel pit possible.  Best damned money I ever spent
on camping gear.  I'm mightily partial to other pieces of gear, but
I'll never leave that pad behind.

-jc