BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 14:26:09 -0500
Please Ralph.  Spare me the details.  Normally covered anotomical parts
and geometric shapes don't belong in the same sentence, let alone
hyphenated into a single word.

Some exhibit I saw up Nort pointed out that no one seems to make much
of a fuss about the headwaters of the Ohio, or the Missouri...both of
which are arguably more significant than the Mississippi, in terms of
volume or commerce, beyond the points where they seperate from the
lower Mississippi.  So I got to wondering...where ARE the headwaters of
the Ohio, the Missouri, the Hudson, the Connecticut and them other big
rivers?  Can you have your picture taken sitting in the middle?  Are
they small enough that if Ralph were to sit in the middle it would
wreck the downstream economy?

Or maybe those other places have other things to worry about...like
botschafts.

-jc