From:
Steve Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 13:36:56 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have a handle on mods for the ICT90A?  I am looking for 3rd
party software, and a mod to open the radio.
I was hoping that someone had figured out a way to do it with software like
the VX5 and VX7, but have not found any 3rd party stuff for the T90.
Mods.dk has a hard ware fix involving removing some diodes which looks like
a challenge, but, that is all I have found so far.

Thanks.
Steve, N4OFL