From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 12:58:18 -0500
I don't know about the headsets themselves, but they do make an adapter you
can get to use a headset for say, the 530 with the 2 vin configuration to
the 1 win, 4 conductor configuration.  I've seen them in the catalogs when I
used to have some yaesu stuff I had 1 of those adapters but I don't have any
of that anymore or I'd send it to you. I only have 1 yaesu HT now and I
hardly ever use it anymore and don't do business with them anymore so it
wouldn't do me any good.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3