From:
pat gormley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 15:59:21 -0500
Richard you know how active I am since you hear me on the nets and my call
is featured in just about any brass pounders league section of qst for the
past 4 years or so.  Now what I'm trying to do is get things set up on the
digital modes driving a pk232 or kam.  Winlink completely locked my sustem
which is using windows 98 se and Window-eyes version 4.211.  I also use
asap for my dos screen reader.  I tried to use commo but when I tried to
email the author his email address listed in the documentation has
changed.  Also airmail sort of works but it's not particularly
intuitive.  The url to get that program is http://www.airmail2000.com and
look for theham radio version. 73- kk3f