From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 11:17:21 -0700
HI all.  I found this in the echo link manual and I thought some of you
might be interested in it.

Keyboard Shortcuts
As an alternative to using EchoLink with a mouse, the following commands
can be entered
from the keyboard:
Key
Function
Alt+1
Activates the Station List area
Alt+2
Activates the Text Message area
Alt+3
Activates the QSO Status area
Alt+4
Activates the Text Chat area
F6
Activates the next area (in the sequence above)
Shift-F6
Activates the previous area (in the sequence above)
Alt+PgDn
Switches between Index View and Explorer View in the Station List
Tab
Switches between the left and right sides of Explorer View, or between
sections of
the Text Chat area
Space
Begins (or ends) transmitting
Ctrl+F10
Keys (or un-keys) the local transmitter (Sysop mode)
Ctrl+F9
Simulates COS function of local receiver (Sysop mode)
Alt+A
Alarms
Alt+B
List Me As Busy
Ctrl+C
Copy
Alt+C
Connect (the selected station)
Alt+D
Disconnect
Alt+E
Setup
Ctrl+F
Find
Alt+M
Server Message
Ctrl+O
Connect To...
Ctrl+P
Print
Alt+P
Preferences
Alt+R
Reconnect
Ctrl+V
Paste
Ctrl+Z
Undo
Del
Ctrl+X
Cut
F1
Help (Contents)
Alt+F4
Exit
Alt+F10
Alarm Log
Alt+F11
Station Summary
Alt+F12
Statistics
Alt+F2
Recording start/stop
F5
Refresh (station list)
Alt+F9
DTMF Pad
Alt+Y
Sysop Setup
Explorer View Shortcuts
The following keyboard commands are available when Explorer View is
active:
Key
Function
Enter
Connect to selected station, or expand selected folder
Tab
Switch between left and right sides of Explorer View
UpArrow
Select previous item in list
DownArrow
Select next item in list
RightArrow
Expand selected folder (left side)
LeftArrow
Collapse selected folder (left side)
* (on num pad)
Expand selected folder and all sub-folders (left side)
PgUp
Scroll to the the previous page of items
PgDn
Scroll to the next page of items

73:
John