From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 06:46:52 -0600
I keep getting knocked off echo link by my own stupidity.
Last night I was replacing a table/speaker stand and the power strip fell
off the top of the speaker.  Well that unplugged the router and cable
modem.  That reset the settings and no more echo link.
I went to linxies, advanced, tried automatic and manual settings, got the
ip address from ipconfig at the dos prompt, but no luck getting everything
set right to connect.  5198 and 5199 are in two edit boxes.
Has anybody figured this out independantly, and most of all written it down?

This feeding friends beer is getting expensive.