From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 12:32:28 -0400
You're exactly right on that button, I can use it if I know where I am to
start with.  It does beep at memory 1 I believe it is, or 0, anyway, it does
beep, it's not a horrible radio, I like it for what I do with it though if
it was my main 2 m rig I'd probably get something else.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3