From:
Diane Walters <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Walters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 18:06:10 -0500

With the school year in full swing it is important to have great tasting
and highly nutritional breakfasts, lunches and snacks for your kids on the
go.  Nu-World Amaranth Cereals and Snackers are a great answer to providing
kids with tasty and healthy foods fast!  Try our new recipes for Amaranth
Snappy Snacks as a great after-school snack!

½ cup Nu-World Amaranth Cereal Snaps (regular or cinnamon)
¼ cup Nu-World Amaranth Puffed Cereal
3 tablespoons raisins
4 teaspoons pumpkin seeds
1 tablespoon sliced almonds or other nuts (optional)
Pinch of cinnamon (omit if using Nu-World Amaranth Cereal Snaps Cinnamon)
1 small banana, peeled and sliced
2 cups plain low-fat yogurt or soy yogurt
2 tablespoons honey
Sliced dried apples, pears or blueberries (optional)

Combine Nu-World Amaranth cereals, pumpkin seeds, raisins and almonds in a
medium sized bowl.  After mixing well, add in yogurt and top with banana
slices.  To finish, sprinkle with cinnamon and honey.  Top with dried or
fresh seasonal fruit, such as apples or pears, if desired.  Serves two.

This month stock up on Nu-World Amaranth Cereal Snaps or try our TWO NEW
flavors: Cinnamon or Cocoa.  Also try our Nu-World Amaranth Snackers in
FIVE NEW exciting flavors:  French Onion, Chili-Lime, Bar-B-Que Sweet &
Sassy, Bar-B-Que Hot & Spicy and Garden Burst.  Great for giving kids the
energy and nutrition they need to stay active and healthy.

Get FREE SHIPPING when you place an order over $25 at www.nuworldfoods.com,
just enter the promotional code—freeship when you check out!

Have a great October!
Diane Walters
Nu-World Amaranth, Inc.