Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Frances Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 23:00:51 +0100

>Date:    Tue, 15 Jul 2003 08:08:21 +1000
>From:    Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: so-called 'protein toxicity'
>
>you should drop the meaningless term 'protein toxicity' and simply use
>glutamate and/or ammonia toxicity.

Andrew

Can you enlarge on glutamate and/or ammonia toxicity. I don't think the two
can go hand in hand. The way I understand it is that ammonia toxicity depletes
glutamate, which is very bad from the brain and organs as it is a main
neurotransmitter. I know I have suffered glutamate toxicity and it is by
avoiding all the high sources of free glutamate including MSG and all its
hidden sources, and going paleo with high protein and fat (with lots of veg
and fruit - I need it) that I have regained health. But the underlying ammonia
toxicity rang bells with me as I understand you can get this just through
prolonged dehydration and I was for many years. I would be very very intersted
in all you can send or teach me in this respect.

Fran

Fran

   Scotland's Free Internet Service Provider