From:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 14:41:53 -0400
Okay, I guess I must be "major league" out of the loop vis a vis modern
television.  Re Mike Duke's post about the collectable's show, what or where
is HG TV?  (Of course, where it is depends on where one is located...I know
that much.)  Is this a cable channel, major network program?

Thanks for dragging me into the 21st century where television is concerned.

John
KW4U
(Whose digital cable box is permanently anchored to the "TV Land" channel;
except for occasional forays onto the pay per view channels during the
upcoming hockey season...hey, what would life be without the NHL Center Ice
Package?