From:
Mike Buraczewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 11:13:02 -0500
I have a diamond card, (not the viper VLB) and have had problems with it
under win95.  The first thing is to check that the card is properly seated
in the slot, you might even try exchanging VLB slots.  Secondly, try
selecting the S3 technologies driver instead of the diamond specific
drivers.  (This is what I eventually had to do with my speedstar pro).

HTH

Mike Buraczewski