C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 18:19:03 EST
I'm not mad at you Meir.  This is just a big misunderstanding.  I  apologize
for making you upset.  The links you send are interesting.   I've checked out
most of what you have sent.  My main concern is for  someone using this
attachment sending of small files for malicious  purposes.  There are a lot of
websites that are infected with  viruses.  I've came across several before AOL went
on a spammer catching  crusade.  AOL is determined to go after these spammers
and put them  where they belong, in prison.  Other ISPs are joining AOL in
this  fight against spammers.  I just didn't want you getting the wrong  idea.
You have sent a link that looked like a copy and paste and  there was no
problem.  AOL has a way to send links to others.  It  looks like a heart on every
open window in the AOL software window.  If  your ISP is something on this
format, it may be something in their software that  translates it as a attachment.
  Again I'm sorry to have brought all  this confusion to you Meir and
everyone else on this listserv.

Michael  Jeffries
ICQ #53522767 AOL, MSN, and Yahoo ID:  MJeff25916