C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 09:00:08 EST
Here is something else to fuel the fire here.  In order to prove I was able
to get my daughter Susan from the FCS/Juvenile Court I had to get all my
medical records, because they were looking for some letter saying I was able to
raise a child.  I have NO sympathy for the court system of this country.  When my
first daughter, Patricia was born, there wasn't this much problems because her
mother was black. Susan's mother is white and could not live with me.  The
attorneys for the FCS were trying to make it seem as Susan's mother was with a
lot of men.  There are certain types of CP where that just dosen't happen.  I
worry about this because when I get married to Lorri, is there going to be the
same type of problems about a disabled couple having a child.  There was
already a court ruling against a blind woman who already had children who wanted
another baby.

Cannaday for President
Website: http://www.pcfo.org/PRESIDENT.html
Website: http://www.DisabilityParty.com