C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"K. Salkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
K. Salkin
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 03:23:44 -0500
Again, Mag, we invaded Iraq in 1991 to prevent them from invading Kuwait.
Nothing about controlling the oil fields in Iraq.  If we were so het on
controlling oil from Iraq, why not finish the job and get Saddam?  No, it
was to keep him from trying to invade other oil-producing countries, others
who are our allies and we buy oil from.

Kat