BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

A man of honor pays his debts with his own money. --DeGaulle
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 15:28:29 -0400
In a message dated 6/16/2004 2:30:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Like Bob Silman, he says the instant he saw the fire load on the Trade
> Center towers, he thought "the building had to come down".

Esteemed Sir:

I would be very inteerested to have you ask these guys whether they consider that (1) the presence of ANY fire (beyond a wastebasket) would have been fatal to the buildings; (2) the problem was the number of floors involved or (3) the vertical locations of the fires (forming a pile driver above the already-damaged floors)was what made the collapse inevitable; or (4) the heat from the burning jet fuel destroyed the steel's ability to support the building.  My guess would be 2, 3 and 4, in combination.

Dov never said anything to indicate that he thought the collapse inevitable, and one of my former coworkers said late that morning that there must have been a bomb in the basement for the collapse to have occurred.

Let us know, will ya?

Ralph