From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 15:07:35 +0100
Hello Rich

I have previously used packet quite successfully in a DOS environment
using an old program called@
paket
written by an Australian guy
it worked very well as you can select the message subjects which you
wish to receive.

i have tried the TNC in the ts2000 taking the output from the accessory
jack on the rear panel, and putting this into my shack and contest
logging programs.
It works with a modicum of success but wonder if anyone has tried it
with any other logging programs with more success.

David

In message <[log in to unmask]>, Richard and
Karlene <[log in to unmask]> writes

--
David W Wood