From:
Brent Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 15:35:13 -0500
Wow, probably going to use it with the th-f6a, most TNC's I find, especially
on hro are at least $190, I know packetradio.com links to some sound card
thing for $40, but the kenwood ht doesn't have a cos line and ptt, so how
I'd key it, not sure. Echolink's cool, but pretty hard to do if I have the
rig with me.