From:
Don Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 22:40:39 -0800
Excuse me, but what does all this have to do with amateur radio?

I didn't say anything before when the subject line was really irrelevant  and I also thought the whole thing had died.

Don W6SMB

 Howard Kaufman wrote:

Very well thought out post.  I agree with your concerns.  I have found it
easy to look for underlined text in the find dialog, or with the find from
word.  If jfw has a better way, I'd like to learn it.
I teach beginning students both window-eyes and jfw, so whenever I am in
error I will listen to you all and try to fix it.  Thank g-d their are two
competitors, or we'd all be much worse off.