From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 21:40:13 -0500
Howard,

That's not a Jaws problem.  It has to do with the amount of space for the
file name in the window.  You can change the width of any column in an
entry by dragging the header bar located between the column you want to
enlarge and the next column.  A blind person can do it, but it's much
easier for a sighted person using the mouse.

Steve