Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 09:48:25 -0000
hello list,
here are lodes of cb bargains that must! go!

Audioline 341 with power echo mic.
this radio only has the standard U.K 40 channels at the moment but can
easily have the euro 40 added, this set is fm only, has mic/rf gain and
high/low tone controls.
it is in very good condition and full working order and the power echo mic I
am including with this has never been out of its box, only £35.

12 band cobra.
this radio has 12 bands of channels and I believe covers most if not all of
the 10-meter band as well as all the 11-meter channels plus some, has fm,
cw, am, usb and lsb modes.
has variable power, mic/rf gain, roger bleep, course/fine tuning and I think
even a built in swr meter.
radio is in excellent condition and seems to work just fine, only £85.

pacific 4 band radio with power mic.
this set covers low, mids/euro 40, highs and the u.k band on fm, am, usb and
lsb.
has built in swr meter, 2 power levels, course/fine tuning and roger bleep,
has a connection on it, I believe for a selcall box or something, comes with
almost new power mic and power cable.
both radio and mic are in very good condition and full working order,  only
£40.

president basestation 80 channels.
this basestation set covers mids and highs on both fm and am, could probably
have a u.k board added, has mic/rf gain knobs, fm/am and mid-high buttons,
also has another one which doesn't seem to do anything, can be powered from
mains or 12 volt dc.
in very good condition and full working order, only £45.

midland porterpack x-6.
these 40 channel radios are fm only, can be used as portables with there
battery cases, which take 10 AA batteries each and aerials or can be used
with any standard mobile or base aerials as they have pl-259 sockets and can
take external power at 12 volts dc. I have 6 of these radios and they all
come with there original aerials and speaker-mics, 4 of them also have there
original shoulder straps as well.
these can be used with other cb mics by adding an external speaker or
earpiece, the radios have high or low power for long range or longer battery
life and the cases have a facility for recharging rechargeable AA batteries.
all radios are in very good condition and full working order, only £35 each.

midland porter pack, missing Arial, strap and mic.
same as above, but this radio has no Arial, strap or mic.
apart from that the radio is in full working order, only £20.

desk power mic.
this desk mic has volume and tone sliders, an audio volume meter and a ptt
with lock switch, it is wired for Audioline/Cobra/Superstar radios.
in very good condition and full working order, only £15.

all prices are excluding carriage if applicable, and discounts may be
available for multiple purchases.

if interested in any items please call on 020 8478 5841, or e-mail to,
preferred payment methods are nochex, direct bank transfer or cash if you
are collecting your item/items, I will take paypal but please add another 5%
to final total to cover paypal charges.

Simon