From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 14:52:57 -0500
    Thanks for the kind words, Jim, and please give all of the 3976ers my
best regards and holiday wishes.  One of these days (and there are times
when it doesn't seem soon enough), I will be able to retire and join you
guys on a regular basis.  I turn 50 in January though, so have a few years
to go yet.

Vy best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ