From:
Blake Hailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 21:56:52 -0500
Hi Harvey,  you can get the manual from Handi-Hams as a file attachment.
Also the programming software is very easy to use with JAWS.  I am not sure
about Window eyes.  All of the P.L. tones are in a list on the program.
When you get the radio you will need to go to menu 9 & set it for the
computer cable.  I don't program the radio from the front so I can't help
you with that.  Hope this helps.
Blake KA5POW