From:
richard & Karlene <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
richard & Karlene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:32:52 -0400
Hi;
I have been using an Icom ic2kl for several years with lots of luck.  They
have been around long enough that they can be found at more reasonable
prices than new ones.  The only real problem with this unit is that it only
requires about 25 to 30 watts of drive and although the alc works
wonderfully with another icom radio it doesn't always cooperate as well with
my kenwood 570.  As long as you reduce your transceiver output to about 25
watts you will have no trouble.
73 Rich