AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ANNA E SCHNITZER <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EASI's Library Accessibility Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 14:02:16 -0400
Hello!

We recently acquired a federated system from ExLibris and here is the
report from my colleague who served on the "search committee" for this
endeavor:

 We have asked ExLibris these questions and they have always said they
were fully compliant w/section 508.  I will be interested in reading the

Anna Ercoli Schnitzer
Information Services Librarian
Taubman Medical Library
University of Michigan