BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"A man of honor pays his debts with his own money. --DeGaulle" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Ilene R. Tyler" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 11:46:40 -0400
Ok, tomorrow is the night, and all you new and old lurkers and geeks who subscribe can tune in to our moment of fame...

Finally, after 15 months, they are airing the episode filmed at our house.  If anyone is curious, please tune in.  Of course, in the intervening 15 months since the shoot, we have uncovered far more than we imagined we would, but our 15 minutes of fame have been shot.  Let me know if you see it.  I'd host a viewing party, but we don't even get the premium channel, and so we will be viewing the segment with friends.  The segment is WCT-1012, scheduled for Sunday evening, June 20th, and 6:00 pm.

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/shows_wct/episode/0,1806,HGTV_3903_27802,00.html

Ilene