Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:11:19 -0500

I would like to tell everyone about my experience with Equate Childrens Aspirin(81mg.)  I called the company first to make sure they were gf which they said they were.  I proceeded to take 6 aspirin during the course of the day(2 every 4 hrs.)  This was Friday, Sunday I woke up with this terrible diahrea and sick stomach.  Not to be gross but my stool is yellow, clay colored and I have felt sick to my stomach all week.  This reaction has been awful and thought I might save someone else the misery.

I am extremely careful about not getting any gluten so my theory is that they may well be gf but could it be the saccharin sodium in this product?
Has anyone else had a reaction to this product?  Or to saccharin?

Janet, Maine