From:
Michelle Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 09:55:05 -0600
I've found that I go much longer between meals and eating while on paleo.  I
don't sit there and dream about spaghetti or a big sandwich or pizza like I
used to.  I used to be big on grazing, but now I eat more at once, sometimes
just one big meal a day.  In the evenings.  Exactly what nutritionists tell
you you're NOT supposed to do, but it seems to work for me.