From:
Jane Warner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 19:08:00 -0700
Hi, Jim!

I must live in a different universe.  When I click on the link, I get a
page that says:

  nobelief.com coming soon!
This page is parked FREE at GoDaddy.com!

It's a site that sells domain registrations, etc.

I am really disappointed.  I wanted to see that site.  I even did a Google
search for nobelief, and found nothing that seems to be what is referred to.

Jane
Tucson, AZ  USA