From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 18:00:57 -0700
>Genes involved in recycling amino acids, the building blocks of
>proteins, have changed in the human line, the Science article reports.
>Those could reflect changes in diet when humanlike descendants of the
>mostly fruit-eating ancestor switched to meat."

Wait a minute.  So switching from 'nanners to a nice side o' beef mightta
made us SMARTER THAN THE MONKEYS?  I dare one of you to tell THAT to a
militant vegetarian (nyuck, nyuck).  Just be sure to tell them
r-e-e-e-e-e-a-l slow.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

Tired of slow downloads and busy signals?  Get a high-speed Internet
connection! Comparison-shop your local high-speed providers here.
https://broadband.msn.com