From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 23:21:30 EDT
In a message dated 7/16/03 7:45:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I have read elsewhere that Stefansson rarely ate organ meats as part
> of the experiment. Which makes it all the more remarkable :)
>
> If anyone has references to the composition of the Bellevue diet,
> I would love to have a look.

I don't know about the Bellevue diet, but I posted recently a quote from The
Fat of the Land by Stefansson where he mentions that the organs were always
given to the dogs.  This is the opposite of what I see mentioned so often on
this forum as well as other forums.  I wish I could get a copy of the book (out
of print) and read for myself which it is -- organs or no organs??!