C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 11:05:52 -0700
well, kat, i do hope you get to feeling better. this
is a hard time of year, turning cold and damp after
being hot. easier to catch a virus, but with the
flucuation in the weather, one can't seem to shake off
the virus. the virus can be the common cold or another
giving about the same symtoms.
again, kat i hope you'll be better soon.

http://shopping.yahoo.com