C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 11:07:41 -0700
have not checked them, but, sure will now that i know
about them.

sorry about  your pain and spasms. i get them at
times, but, not as severe as crushing ribs. pulled a
disk out in my back.
  prone to throwing hot coffee straignt up with them.
yes, embarassing. i have had to go to mugs with tops.
ouch, my hand just poped, i'm off.

--- "Cleveland, Kyle E." <[log in to unmask]>

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com