C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"K. Salkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 15:50:03 -0400
I disagree with you there, I don't think Kyoto was anti-American, just
global-oriented.  We can't live or trade in a vacuum.  What other countries
do affect us and what we do affects them.  This is a global economy, as I
keep saying, and it's time the Bush Administration realises that and gets
its head out of the sand.

Kat