From:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 06:58:25 -0400
These are virus-related.  Apparently, near as I can figure it out, someone
with your address in their address book has become infected with a virus
that, in turn, sends itself to everyone else in their address book and in
this case, that includes the list.  These have been popping up like weeds
for the past couple of months and there's absolutely nothing we can do about
them but ignore them.