Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 04:51:35 +0800
From:
Sender:
Well said, Maddy. Thanks.
It's just hard to ignore all these claims, including
that one quoted by Fredrik about "Meat Faces".
It's hard because before finding out about paleo, most
of us used to believe them. It also seems that
one can find "research" or "studies" to prove anything
you like, which makes it difficult to be truly scientific.

Thanks.

Kylix