Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bruce Kleisner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 17:33:36 -0400
"Amadeus Schmidt" wrote:

> Paleo humans didn't fry. No pans. Even no pots.
> I even doubt if much was roasted over a fire. The fat would have been
> lost, and fat is essential.
> Think of any contemporary huntergathering population, how they eat meat.
> Inuit eat it raw.

Sounds like arm-chair science there. We have lots of evidence
that primitive humans cooked food regularly over fire. Inuits
are one group. They also did not eat all raw. Edward Howell &
other frauds started the myth of the raw diet. No culture in
the last 125,000 years has EVER been shown to eat all-raw or
highly-raw diets. Stefansson and other explorers refute lies
put out by dietary extremists with no credibility - Aajonus
Vonderplanitz and Edward Howell, in particular.

http://www.beyondveg.com/
http://www.biblelife.org/stefansson1.htm
http://www.beyondveg.com/tu-j-l/raw-cooked/raw-cooked-3h.shtml