Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
sean mcbride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:28:26 +1000
Thanks for the comments on the coconut milk.  I feel happier about using it
now Amadeus.

One more question.  This has come up a few times when I have tried to
explain a paleo diet to people.  If concentrated starches like rice,
potatoes, bread, etc lead to weight loss due to our evolutionary heritage
(ie body grabs carbs and turns them to fat) how come the Japanese and
Chinese are generally not obese considering their reliance on rice?  Do they
eat smaller meals, less frequently, etc?

Any suggestions?
thanks

Sean

Sean McBride