EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
EA Draffan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 18:28:06 +0200
Dear Pranav

health warning - this is a rough and ready experiment and I am not a good Jaws user. But I tried it with MindManager your chosen mindmapping program - not much luck as it would only read in edit mode and in the notes section. I could not make it work in the outline view.

Mindgenius worked well in outline view and you could get to the map but only read when in edit mode and the keystrokes seem to fail at times

Mindfull - virtually no luck other than in edit mode and you had to get there with the mouse

Inspiration - got to the menus - view - outline and start typing - use F9 to make a new idea and enter to add a note. Jaws happily reads it all and you can use the arrow keys to retrace your steps. Toggle T will take you to the map view or via the menu but here you have to be in edit mode to get it to read. Not so easy but as it produces the map view automatically this may be your best option.

Hope that helps a little

Best Wishes E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
Assistive Technologist