EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2009 12:10:54 -0400
7bit
From:
Alan Cantor <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Jennison,

I am not familiar with Natural Point, but I do know that there are many ways
to select text using NaturallySpeaking. There are mouse emulation methods,
which are reliable but cumbersome. Commands and techniques for selecting
text that do not use mouse emulation are surprisingly efficient.

For example, to select the last sentence in the previous paragraph, you can
say, "Select Commands through efficient."

Alan