EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"* EASI: Equal Access to Software & Information" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Trevor Wilks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 12:00:06 +1000
Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone has developed any Protocols for Accessible
Computer based learning materials. By this I mean audio visual learning
materials on CD or the web created using software such as "Macromedia".

We already have what we think is a reasonable "Accessible Web" authors
guide.

http://www.newcastle.edu.au/oldsite/services/iesd/webteam/access/

I know there are similar principals involved but if students are using
the stand alone CD then there is no configurable browser software
involved  it becomes more difficult.

I have found some information on the Macromedia site:

http://www.macromedia.com/macromedia/accessibility/

but was just wondering if anyone has been down this path before. It
would seem that more and more of this type of curricular material will
be produced in the future.

Thanks in advance.

Trevor

Trevor Wilks - Manager