From:
"Paula H." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 13:15:40 -0400
Dori,

I think you need a different doctor.  I see a female Mennonite internist who
basically buys the mainstream medical nonsense.  BUT because of her
sensitivity to her patients and commitment to individual treatment she is
extremely easy to work with.  She understands my health philosophy and makes
an effort to treat me within my parameters.  In 20 years she only refused
one test I asked for: CA-125 because she said it gave too many false
positives which created a whole new set of problems.

Find another doctor!

Paula H.

] On Behalf Of Dori Zook
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 8:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [P-F] lab from heaven!

You're one lucky man.  I got an argument and, last week, a bill for $136!  I
kid you not.  The doctor I saw (for all of 10 seconds had I not requested
three "unecessary" tests and enjoyed a verbal sparring match) was ON my
provider list but the idiots at Great-West sent me a bill, anyway.  SNIP

Dori

<b>Get MSN 8</b> and help protect your children with advanced parental
controls.  http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental