C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 15:02:44 -0400
Hi Beth,

  I spoke with the doctor, and he said he was not allowed to tell me what is wrong, he knows about it and feels my Dad can provide the right care and is able to do so. So based on her statement - that Papa passed on - she wants people to remember her as she was - I am assuming she dying from something - if nothing else from sheer stubbornness. I am also assuming she is having a tough time with it. I will leave it alone. I am sorry she doesn't want our love and support. I feel bad for Amber - she is very attached to her Grandma. Ironically after just talking to her - she is fine with this. So I guess I will be also.

                                                        Trisha