BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 11:24:33 -0500
Aw c'mon Rabbi Ralph!  Moses spent a lot of time in the wilderness, why
shouldn't we?  We'll just annoy people if we go to Shul.  In any event
maybe you can reduce the numbers requirement to two guyz and two kayaks.

We've changed our destination, we are going to Voyageurs NP.  Its like
going to Jeruselum, a holy place, c'mon give us a special
dispensation....or was that some other organization?

-jc