From:
Frederiek Bijl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 18:06:04 +0200
O yeah, the smoothy/mouses are great, I like to make them for my guys, they
are not paleo and this is a great one to be sure they don't drink cola and
other fizzie pops. If I make them like this my boyfriend has no trouble whit
acid refluxes but he has when he drinks lots of milk, lots of coffee and
eats processed foods like heinz spagetti stuff...if I make a paleo bolognese
sauce he is fine (he doesn't want the spagetti  anymore!!!)
I never freeze the smoothy mouses, and even if the guys want them frozen
they wont have it, mainly because my grandma always told me that things that
go in your tum that are to warm or to cold will be bad for you....

Little sentimantal sweet note: the 4 year old girl next door vissited me
today and helped me harvest (and eat) the little tomatoes I've got in the
garden, so sweet, so she could have a smoothy...her mom was just at the door
moning that she can't have milkshakes etc. because she can't have E numbers,
and I really got told off, you should have seen the look on her face when I
told her the ingredients...

Christy help me remember that my mum has a icemachine so if we do want to
make icecream for birthdays we could try it....

Frederiek