From:
Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 17:03:37 -0700
>Anyone out there with acid reflux? What do you do for it<

I had acid reflux when I was a lot younger (20's) and sometimes when I eat
junk like a lot of ice cream or overeat it flares up.  Years ago, my doctor
told me to lose weight, not to wear tight pants, don't drink anything with
caffiene and sleep slightly elevated.  He also told to take Gaviscon 4 x per
day which worked pretty well.  Know I only take it when I need it which is
not often.  But this past weekend, I ate a lot of icecream and woke up in
the middle of the night with the reflux.

Kim
Phoenix