From:
Max Plyshevsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 13:51:35 -0700
I think that quite a few people on this list have
either had experience or at least heard of Aajonus
Vonderplanitz. Some had been really vocal in their
skepticism for AV in the distant past and may be
interested to know about the creation of this list.

The list is called AV-Skeptics and here's a

"This group provides a democratic forum for people to
deflate the exaggerated promises, fraudulent claims,
junk science, invented evidence, and humorous exploits
of raw meat gadfly Aajonus Vonderplanitz. We find
ourselves intrigued, amused, perplexed, infuriated,
exasperated, and befuddled by the man.

We want to air our suspicions and apprehensions about
AV - his words, actions, attitude, personality, and
reputation. We support each other in experimenting
with different diets. We even welcome adherents of
AV's "Primal Diet" (Raw Animal Food or RAF/RVAF). We
want to discuss, debate, investigate, and learn about
health. Unlike AV, we don't think we have all the
answers.

We have a healthy skepticism regarding AV's many
statements on various topics. We want to find out the
truth and expose deceptions, for our own good and that
of others. We doubt AV's integrity and honesty. Of
course, even a stopped clock gives the right time
twice a day...

Aajonus has self-published two books - "We Want To
Live: Out of the Grips of Disease and Death;
Healthfully" (1997) and "The Recipe For Living Without
Disease" (2002). You can also find many articles
through Google."

Max

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com