From:
Fredrik Murman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 17:30:16 -0500
Somehow the rest of my last message on the the subject "seeds" was cut off.
Here it is:

Amadeus Schmidt wrote:

 >So, you see it's different from what most think of as the paleo diet.

What is paleo and what is not still isn't entirely clear to me. Especially
when it comes to seeds, including cereal grains. According to The Natural
Food Hub, which can be reached through your home page, hunter-gatherers ate
a lot of different kinds of seeds, even grass seeds. Seems to be a reliable
website, but I'm not sure.

 >I use my own head to think of a food item, if it *appeals* me or not.
 >If I think this is whole or not.
 >If I think the preparation is acceptable or not.

This makes me think of my food instinct. It seems to be severel
y disturbed
by my intellect. It wasn't my food instinct that led me to paleo. Some
article on the Internet happened to cross my road and made me aware of my
eating habits.

Paleo people started to eat grains and now the whole world does it. If
their instinct failed them why are we trusting them? Maybe there was
nothing wrong with their instinct and grains aren't bad to most of the
mankind?

/Fredrik