NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 17:02:44 EDT
>>Sorry to disagree, but I have to here.

>>Dust mites are a profound asthma trigger for those who have the propensity.

Mark,
Thanks for the support.  Jack is under the care of a team of doctors and one
of the best pediatric allergists in the valley.  The Dr. has given us all the
stats. for Jack's chances of developing environmental and secondary allergies,
and or sensitivities, as well as asthma.  I also read all the info I can get
on the subject.

Since he has come up negative (so far) to everything but dairy.  We are
hoping and praying that the dairy allergy will be the worst of it.

Am glad your son is thriving.  Hearing success stories always lifts my
spirits, especially since we are going to try preschool for Jack next month.
Best,
Lisa