NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 16:52:58 EDT
>>1) Many people are  allergic to dust mites that are living in the
carpeting

Thanks.  I'm not sure if there were pets in the house or not, or whether
there was carpet cleaner used or not.  The house is a rental.  I do know that the
area was right under a breakfast bar where anything could have spilled, and or
sprayed to clean it.
(This may be over the top, but I'm beginning to think I should invest in a
steam cleaner and clean all carpets before letting Jack in)

We got rid of our pets, and pulled up the downstairs carpet when Jack was
diagnosed, so it's hard to compare one environment to the other.

Lisa